Why choose a queen mattress?
Whether you need a bed for a couple, or just a single person who wants to spread out, the queen size mattress is a winner. It's large enough to give you the comfort you desire, and compact enough to fit in your bedroom.
We've combined the support you'd expect from a queen pocket spring mattress, with the added comfort of memory foam. And, because we believe in going all out, we've added layers of latex and spacer fabric. This truly is the perfect queen size mattress.
Delivery is free
If you're within reach of our drivers, we will have your mattress delivered for free. You don't have to enlist a delivery company or wrestle the mattress into your car — we'll take care of it.
Try the 100 Night Guarantee
We're sure you'll love the mattress, so we're happy to offer a 100 Night Guarantee. If you're not satisfied, we'll have the mattress collected and you'll get a full refund.
Foam that is CertiPUR-US certified
The foam we use is free of nasty things like ozone depleters and other toxic chemicals. With a low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), this foam is a superior choice for better air quality in your home.
What our customers have to say
- Clint E.
- Bill T.
- Lea R.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your area is serviced by one of our partnered charities, then pick up and transport costs are free if you want to return your mattress within 100 nights.
If our partnered charity pickup team can’t service your area, we ask that you bring the mattress to a point where they can pick it up. Before buying the mattress, you can talk with our team and establish whether we can have the mattress picked up from your property, just in case you’re not satisfied.
To maximise comfort, our mattresses have several different layers. Some of the materials and technologies we use are:
- Dynamic edge support: Using firmer steel springs than elsewhere in the mattress, this additional firmness prevents you from rolling over the edge of the bed.
- 3D spacer fabric: Side panels which facilitate mattress circulation, extending its life.
- Cashmere knitted fabric: Natural, durable, and delightfully soft — the perfect choice for the top layer of a mattress.
- Gel infused memory foam: A hi tech gel (developed by NASA) that helps keep the bed at an ideal temperature through the night, and works to take the strain off of your joints.
- Natural latex: With countless ventilation holes, natural latex facilitates airflow and keeps you cool over summer.
- High definition pocket springs: Pocket springs which isolate movement in the mattress, reducing the risk of partners disturbing each other in the night.
It’s as easy as can be. You just remove the box, take off the protective wrapper, unroll the mattress, and let it expand.
To make it even simpler, we provide a comprehensive instruction manual, and our team can answer any questions you might have. As this mattress has a higher number of springs, we recommend having another person on standby to help you move it.
Any stable, level bed base will work well. To get the best longevity from your mattress, we recommend that you use a flat surface, or a slat base, and avoid springy surfaces like spring slat bases.