Why choose a single mattress?
Single mattresses provide enough space for one person. It's compact: the perfect addition to a kid's bedroom, or for those living in a studio apartment. It also makes the perfect spare bed for when guests stay the night.
At Sleep Republic, we believe pocket springs give the best support. But memory foam is equally as important for comfort. That's why we've combined the two, with other layers like natural latex and spacer fabric, to create the perfect hybrid single mattress.
No matter where you live, we offer free delivery — providing our drivers can get to you. We've spent years finding the best couriers and delivery companies so we can get your mattress to you quickly and safely.
100 Night Guarantee
If you don't fall in love with your new single mattress within 100 nights of purchase, you can return it at no cost. We'll arrange for it to be collected, and issue a full refund. It's that simple.
The best comfort
We're happy to say our single hybrid mattress provides the best support and comfort. Just ask Bedbuyer — they awarded our mattress the number one mattress in a box for 2020 and 2021.
CertiPUR-US certified foam
Our foams are made without ozone depleters, and the use of other toxic chemicals. They also have low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions for better indoor air quality.
What our customers have to say
- Elliot P.
- Bill T.
- Craig F.
Frequently Asked Questions
We don’t charge pickup or transport costs when you return your mattress within 100 nights, as long as your area is serviced by one of our collecting charities.
If you live in an area that falls outside of this service, delivery to the closest charity collection point will be your responsibility. It’s best to check when purchasing your mattress, so chat with our friendly team. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
We want you to get the most comfort out of your mattress possible, so we’ve created a product with several layers of luxurious materials. They are:
- Cashmere knitted fabric: A natural fabric that’s soft to the touch, yet durable. This is the top layer.
- Gel infused memory foam: Developed by NASA for the best contouring and relief for your joints. The gel adds temperature stability.
- Natural latex: Latex provides good airflow and cooling, with thousands of ventilation holes.
- High definition pocket springs: Pocket springs reduce partner disturbance and provide support in 5 different areas of the body.
- Dynamic edge support: Made of firmer high tensile steel springs, this added material prevents sleepers from rolling out of bed.
- 3D spacer fabric: The side panels have been designed to help circulate your mattress, so you can enjoy your mattress for longer.
We’ve streamlined our mattress in a box combination so unpacking it is as simple as:
- Unboxing the mattress
- Unwrapping it
- Unrolling it
- Releasing it
- Letting it expand
You’ll get an instruction manual with your single hybrid mattress — just make sure you set everything up so as soon as the mattress has finished expanding, you can enjoy sleeping on it!
Our mattress works well on any stable and level base which can support it. You can place it on a slat base, or even the floor, if that’s what you want. We recommend avoiding Posture or spring slat bases, as they can change the structure of our mattress.