King single mattress size details
Size: 203 × 107 × 31 cm
Pocket spring count: 1250
Why choose a king single mattress?
When buying a mattress for a solitary sleeper, a large two-person mattress can seem like a waste of space in your bedroom. But that doesn’t mean you need to totally forego the comfort of a generously sized mattress. A king single is the perfect combination of luxurious size and pragmatic compactness.
And speaking of perfect combinations, our mattress combines a pocket spring system with the comfort of a king single memory foam mattress to give you a sublime night’s sleep. It’s supportive and comfortable, all at the same time.
As long as you’re located within the range of our partnered delivery companies, we can get your king single size hybrid mattress in a box to you within a few days. We’ve worked for years to find the best delivery companies to deliver to locations all over Australia.
100 Night Guarantee
If you don’t love your new king pocket spring mattress within 100 nights of purchase, you can return it — no questions asked. That’s our guarantee to you.
BedBuyer, Australia’s largest online bedding review company, has awarded our mattress the best mattress in a box out of 100 products tested and reviewed. And we’ve won that award 3 years in a row!
CertiPUR-US® certified foam
We use foam which has been manufactured ethically. It’s made without ozone depleters, toxic chemicals, or flame retardants. It also has low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions, so you can rest easy knowing the king foam mattress you’re using is environmentally friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We believe that everybody deserves to sleep on a mattress that they love. If you decide that our mattress just isn’t for you within 100 nights, we will happily donate it to a local charity and refund you the full amount of the mattress.
If you live within reach of one of our partnered charities, they’ll even pick the mattress up for free. If you’d like to find out more about the 100 Night Guarantee, get in contact with our team.
In addition to memory foam, there are several other materials that go towards making the best king single mattress in a box.
- Dynamic edge support: Sick of mattresses that sag? Our edge support preserves the structural integrity of your mattress.
- 3D spacer fabric: Side panels which provide airflow and ensure that you don’t get too hot during the summer nights.
- Cashmere knitted fabric: Soft, luxurious cashmere, because you deserve a pristine level of comfort.
- Gel infused memory foam: NASA-level technology that’s great for your joints and contours to your body.
- Natural latex: Riddled with ventilation holes, this chemical-free latex really lets the mattress breathe.
- High definition pocket springs: These put the spring into king single pocket spring mattress. With our spring system, you’re sure of a comfortable and well supported sleep.
Our mattress is suitable for solid straight timber slat bases.
The foundation that supports your mattress is a very important element to ensuring the longevity of your mattress as mattresses always follow the foundation that they rest on. For this reason, any curved or flexible type slats are not suitable.
Gaps between slats should not exceed 8cm – 10cm as gaps exceeding 10cm will not provide adequate support to the mattress.
Sprung bases are not suitable.
Just open the box, take off the protective layer, roll out your mattress and, hey presto, you’ve got a beautiful new sleeping solution.