Long single mattress size details
Size: 92 × 203 × 31 cm
Pocket spring count: 1100
Why choose a long single mattress?
For a lot of people, especially growing teenagers, single mattresses might lack a bit of legroom. Long single hybrid mattresses are ideal for children, singles looking to save space, or to add to a guest room, providing the best possible sleep for whoever needs it.
Sleep Republic’s long single mattress does not skimp on quality. We employ the same pocket spring system of our larger mattresses, with the added benefit of memory foam. To make the perfect sleeping experience, we’ve also added comfortable layers of latex and spacer fabric.
As long as you’re located within the range of our partnered delivery companies, we can get your long single size hybrid mattress in a box to you within a few days. We’ve worked for years to find the best delivery companies to deliver to locations all over Australia.
100 Night Guarantee
If you don’t love your new long single pocket spring mattress within 100 nights of purchase, you can return it — no questions asked. That’s our guarantee to you.
BedBuyer, Australia’s largest online bedding review company, has awarded our mattress the best mattress in a box out of 100 products tested and reviewed. And we’ve won that award 3 years in a row!
CertiPUR-US® certified foam
We use foam which has been manufactured ethically. It’s made without ozone depleters, toxic chemicals, or flame retardants. It also has low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions, so you can rest easy knowing the king foam mattress you’re using is environmentally friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t know for sure that you’ll love a mattress until you’ve slept on it. That’s why we give you 100 nights to make up your mind. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll give you a refund.
Used mattresses cannot be resold, but they can be donated to local charities. We are partnered with some of these charities, and if you’re in their area, they can pick it up for free. Otherwise, you can take it to a collection point.
We’ll still refund you the full amount. If you would like to know more about our 100 Night Guarantee Policy, talk with our team today.
To maximise comfort, our mattresses have several different layers. Some of the materials and technologies we use are:
- Dynamic edge support: Using firmer steel springs than elsewhere in the mattress, this additional firmness prevents you from rolling over the edge of the bed.
- 3D spacer fabric: Side panels which facilitate mattress circulation, extending its life.
- Cashmere knitted fabric: Natural, durable, and delightfully soft — the perfect choice for the top layer of a mattress.
- Gel infused memory foam: A hi tech gel (developed by NASA) that helps keep the bed at an ideal temperature through the night, and works to take the strain off of your joints.
- Natural latex: With countless ventilation holes, natural latex facilitates airflow and keeps you cool over summer.
- High definition pocket springs: Pocket springs which isolate movement in the mattress, reducing the risk of partners disturbing each other in the night.
Your new long single mattress is a mattress in a box. Just like the name describes, all you need to do is open the box, remove the protective layer, and unfurl your new product.
Our mattress is suitable for solid straight timber slat bases.
The foundation that supports your mattress is a very important element to ensuring the longevity of your mattress as mattresses always follow the foundation that they rest on. For this reason, any curved or flexible type slats are not suitable.
Gaps between slats should not exceed 8cm – 10cm as gaps exceeding 10cm will not provide adequate support to the mattress.
Sprung bases are not suitable.